Curriculum Mastery® Games Standards-Based Learning Centers
Grades K-12 Math, Reading/ELA, Science, Social Studies
Curriculum Mastery® Games are ready-to-use learning centers, ideal for differentiated instruction! They provide hands-on, game-based learning for reinforcement and review of standards-based skills!
Teacher-developed and classroom-tested, this research based learning system is the ideal resource for in-class review, RTI, parental involvement, afterschool and summer programs, independent study, assessment preparation, and group learning games. Winner of Learning Magazine’s 2009 Teacher’s Choice Award Available in 3 Configurations for Class, Small Group or Take Home Use.
- Specifically Developed to Meet Current National & State Standards
- Written by Teachers Using Research-Based Principles & Tested in the Classroom
- Leveled by Topic & Readability
- Enough Materials for Up to 36 Students to Play Simultaneously
- Flexible Design Accommodates Lesson Times from 5–30+ Minutes
- Standard Rules and Game Board Configuration Maximizes Productive Learning Time
- Easy-to-Follow Instructions & Minimal Setup Requirements – from Box to Play in Less Than One Minute!
Available in Three Configurations. Perfect for Class, Small Group or Take Home Games.
- 25 Sets of 30 standards-based review cards – a total of 750 questions per grade!
- 12 Double-sided, theme-based game boards – laminated for years of use!
- Comprehensive teacher guide
- CD featuring interactive flash cards
- FREE trial online subscription to additional questions, interactive games, flash cards, assessments and more!
Each Take-Home Edition features 25 individually packaged games covering the same topics as in the Class-Pack. Also, it includes a teacher guide, and interactive flash card CD and FREE trial online subscription. Each game includes:
- 1 Set of 30 standards-based review cards
- 1 Game board
- Materials for 4 players