Classroom Flip Charts for Teachers
Hands-on learning of standards-based skills with ‘Write-on/Wipe-off” activities
Curriculum Mastery® Classroom Flip Charts provide comprehensive coverage of key standards-based curriculum in an illustrated format that is visually appealing, engaging and easy to use. Curriculum Mastery® Flip Charts can be used with the entire classroom, with learning centers or by students working independently. Subjects include social studies, science, reading and math.
Each Curriculum Mastery® Flip Chart Set features:
- 10 double-sided laminated charts covering grade-level specific curriculum content plus write-on/wipe-off charts on reverse side
- Built-in sturdy free-standing easel for easy display
- Spiral binding for ease of use
- Activity Guide with black-line masters of the charts, key vocabulary terms, corresponding quiz questions and answers.
Curriculum Mastery® Flip Charts are ideal For:
- Learning centers
- In-class instruction for interactive presentations and demonstration
- Hands-on student use
- Stand-alone reference for review of key concepts
- Teaching resource to supplement any program