NewPath Learning Online Program
Grades 1-12 Science, Math, Language Arts, Social Studies
NewPath’s unique online learning solution is a standards-based curriculum mastery and assessment preparation program aligned to Common Core and current state standards. It allows teachers to easily assess, instruct, present and assign ready-made lessons and activities, and track and report student progress. Additionally, NewPath provides innovative authoring tools and templates to develop customized, interactive lessons and activities for differentiated instruction. You can save the lessons you create and even share your lessons with your colleagues! It’s the perfect resource for use in the classroom on Interactive Whiteboards or for individual student instruction on any computer.
NewPath’s online learning system is currently being used by thousands of teachers and their students due to the fact that it is –
- Standards-Based with alignment to the Common Core Standards as well as the most current national and state benchmarks.
- Comprehensive with ready-to-use lessons, activities and assessments covering Grades 1 – High School Science, Math, Reading/ELA and Social Studies.
- Easy-to-Use due to its intuitive design, online tutorials illustrated help screens and toll-free technical support.
- Adaptive and can be customized to meet the differentiated learning needs of your students.
- Effective with proven results and endorsements from educators across the country! Here’s what one educator said after using NewPath’s curriculum materials.