Online Learning Program for Grades 1 - 12 - Premium Subscription Class License
Use innovative teaching tools to engage your students and improve their learning through differentiated instruction!
NewPath's Online Learning program helps learners master the curriculum and prepare for assessments with standards-based lessons, activities, worksheets, flashcards, quizzes, and games that are all aligned to the Common Core and current state standards. It allows teachers to instruct, present, assign, and assess ready-made lessons and activities easily. Even better, tracking and reporting student progress is simple and the computer does it for you - instantly! Use NewPath's innovative authoring tools and templates to create customized, interactive lessons, and choose whether or not to share your lessons with your colleagues! This program is the perfect classroom resource to be used in conjunction with Interactive Whiteboards and it's great for individual student instruction on personal computers too!
- Standards-Based resources with alignment to the Common Core, national, and state benchmarks
- Ready-to-use lessons, activities and assessments for Grades 1 - 12 in Science, Math, ELA/Reading and Social Studies
- Adaptive and can be customized to meet the differentiated learning needs of our students
- Easy-to-use due with online tutorials, illustrated help screens and toll-free technical support included
- Effective with proven results and endorsements from educators across the country
- Comprehensive curriculum for SCIENCE, MATH, ELA and SOCIAL STUDIES with ready-to-use lessons and activities for grades 1-10 organized by grade, subject, topic and even state standards.
- Complete science multimedia lessons with tutorials, simulations, interactive activities, virtual labs, glossaries and assessments covering Life Science/Biology, the Human Body, Earth/Space Science and Physical Science
- Over 35,000 standards-based illustrated questions which can be used to create quizzes, flash cards, worksheets and games
- Thousands of games, illustrated study guides and worksheets
- Thousands of illustrated key vocabulary terms
- Over 10,000 science illustrations and photographs
- A complete classroom management system including tools to create classes, add students and track student performance with automatic grading and reporting
- An online assignment and lecture calendar
- A system to create and assign student proficiency exams
- A collection of tools and templates to create your own custom content and activities or upload various file types which can be edited, saved, assigned, and assembled into a custom multimedia lesson or even shared with other teachers.
- Ability to create custom multimedia lessons and presentations to differentiate instruction with various learning objects and activities such as tutorials, interactives, virtual investigations, glossary terms, quizzes, flash cards, worksheets and even media files from NASA, CDC, FDA, NIH, Flikr®, YouTube® and Kahn Academy. The custom lesson can then be assigned to a class or individual students, or saved for an in-class presentation/lecture on any interactive whiteboard.
- Individual student accounts with access to assignments to explore and learn at their own pace
- Cloud storage space to save your class and student information, lesson plans, curriculum, media files and activities and use year after year!
- Additional Information
Product Type Online Learning Grade Early Childhood, Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5, Grade 6, Grade 7, Grade 8, High School Subject Math, Science, Reading / Language Arts, Social Studies, ESL / ELL - Spanish Academic Standard California, Florida, National, New York, Texas