Developed in partnership with National Institutes of Health (NIH) and thoroughly researched and extensively tested in the classroom to ensure the maximum positive impact on student comprehension, NewPath’s Multimedia Lessons offer a proven method for ensuring student success!
For additional information on the NIH Research Study: “Impact to Using NewPath’s Science Multimedia Lessons on Student Learning”
Perfect for individual student instruction on any computer and for classroom presentation on any Interactive Whiteboard, each title contains a comprehensive array of multimedia lessons and activities along with an inquiry-based Student Activity Guide –
- Lesson Presentation – Consists of a series of narrated, visual presentations – each featuring highly-detailed graphics and illuminating animations.
- Interactive Activities – Includes a variety of interactive whiteboard resources, a virtual lab investigation and a Lab Activity Guide.
- Visual Resources – Provides additional images as well as the individual graphics from the Lesson Presentation module.
- Vocabulary – Features an illustrated view of key vocabulary, allowing you to choose any of the terms along with their corresponding images and definitions.
- Assessment – Consists of a series of assessment/review questions for use in either a Quiz Mode, Practice Mode or Play Mode.
- Sexual Reproduction
- Sex Cells
- Meiosis I
- Meiosis II
Virtual Lab Investigation: Observing Meiosis in Plants & Animals