Online Learning Program
Engage students and improve learning through differentiated instruction with comprehensive ready-to-teach multimedia lessons, interactive activities, games and assessments for grades 1-10. SCIENCE ● MATH ● SOCIAL STUDIES ● READING/ELA
You Should Try
In Your Classroom!
- Standards-Based with alignment to State and National Sta ndards.
- Comprehensive with ready-to-use multimedia science lessons, games, activities and assessments covering Grades 1 - High School Science, Math, Reading/ELA and Social Studies
- Easy-to-use templates to develop and deliver customized lessons for differentiated instruction.
- Intuitive design, illustrated help screens and toll-free technical support makes classroom integration easy.
- Effective, research-based with proven results and endorsements from educators across the country!
Innovative Teaching Tools to Engage Students &
Through Differentiated Instruction.
An Easy-to-Use System That Gives Teachers Ultimate Controland students the ultimate learning experience, whether in the classroom, on their
home PC, or anywhere, any time on mobile devices.
Create & Present
Use the built-in templates and tools to author your own curriculum and create customized interactive lessons with multimedia presentations, quizzes, flashcards, worksheets, games, study guides, and an illustrated glossary.
Create diagnostic proficiency exams to assess student aptitude in core academic areas in order to identify strengths, weaknesses and opportunities to improve curriculum and instruction and learning outcomes.
Assign any lesson or learning activity to your classes or individual students for access in class, at home or the library! The system features an innovative online lecture/presentation and assignment calendar with easy-to-use scheduling capabilities.
Use NewPath’s unique classroom management system to create classes, add students and monitor performance through customized grade books which feature automatic grading and reporting.
Archive your lessons at no cost on NewPath's web-based storage system for use later in the semester... or in the years to come!!
Use NewPath's online community to share the lessons you've created... or access those created by other educators across the country and around the world!
- Animated Presentations ►
- Assessment Questions
- Study Guides
- Interactive Dictionary