Standards-Based, Interactive Review Cards are Perfect for Review and Assessment Prep!
Includes 750 interactive review cards, providing comprehensive coverage of the current TEKS Standards. Perfect for use in review and assessment preparation by an individual student or for use on an Interactive Whiteboard with the entire class. Compatible with either Windows or Mac. Complete curriculum coverage of the following standards-based topics -
1. What is Science?
4. Land Habitats
5. Water Habitats
6. How Do Living Things Grow & Change?
7. Where Plants & Animals Live
8. How Do Plants & Animals Live Together?
9. Birds & Mammals
10. Reptiles, Amphibians & Fish
11. Energy Needs
13. Earth's Weather
14. Earth Yesterday & Today
15. Rocks, Soil & Water
16. Fossils & Dinosaurs
17. Using & Saving Natural Resources
18. Forces & Machines
19. Matter All Around
20. All About Sound & Light
22. Science & Technology in Our World
23. Hands-On Lab Skills/Science Inquiry
24. Math in Science
25. Did You Know?