Mastering Seneca Language is fun, engaging and provides a game-based means for anyone to learn key grammar, vocabulary and conversational skills, centered on the Seneca Indian culture. This user-friendly game will not only assist learners of the Seneca language, but encourage them to develop the love and respect for the value of this endangered language.
Designed for use either independently or in small groups, it covers 25 skill topics listed below, aligned to Seneca Language Learning Standards: Communication, Cultures, Connection and Comparisons.
• 30 self-correcting cards covering each of the 25 topics – for a total of 750 questions. Each card set is packed in individual envelopes and printed on durable heavy stock for years of use.
• A comprehensive Teacher Resource Guide - a great instructional tool to assist language learners and teachers in acquiring the Seneca Language in the four modalities, listening, speaking, reading, and writing.
• 12 double-sided, laminated, Seneca Indian theme-based game boards
• An interactive CD-Rom to display questions on a computer or interactive whiteboard from a single or multiple topics – provides instant feedback, along with time on task, number of attempts, percent answered correctly, and number of questions remaining.
• Ready-to-use learning centers for up to 36 students.
PRINT-A-FLYER Learn More