Single User Version
- W54-6220 - $49.95
Allows installation of the Multimedia Lessons on a single computer.
- W54-6420 - $89.95
Allows installation of the Multimedia Lessons on an unlimited number of computers within a single school building.
Mac and Win Compatible.
Developed in partnership with National Institutes of Health (NIH) and thoroughly researched and extensively tested in the classroom to ensure the maximum positive impact on student comprehension, NewPath’s Multimedia Lessons offer a proven method for ensuring student success!
For additional information on the NIH Research Study: “Impact to Using NewPath’s Science Multimedia Lessons on Student Learning”
Perfect for individual student instruction on any computer and for classroom presentation on any Interactive Whiteboard, each title contains a comprehensive array of multimedia lessons and activities along with an inquiry-based Student Activity Guide –
- Lesson Presentation – Consists of a series of narrated, visual presentations – each featuring highly-detailed graphics and illuminating animations.
- Interactive Activities – Includes a variety of interactive whiteboard resources, a virtual lab investigation and a Lab Activity Guide.
- Visual Resources – Provides additional images as well as the individual graphics from the Lesson Presentation module.
- Vocabulary – Features an illustrated view of key vocabulary, allowing you to choose any of the terms along with their corresponding images and definitions.
- Assessment – Consists of a series of assessment/review questions for use in either a Quiz Mode, Practice Mode or Play Mode.
Includes the following 3 complete lessons:
1. Systems of the Human Body I: Moving & Controlling the Body
• Body Organization
• Skeletal System
• Muscular System
• Nervous System
• Endocrine System
Virtual Lab Investigation: Simulating the Sensory System
2. Systems of the Human Body II: Providing Fuel & Protection
• Food & Nutrients
• Fuel from Food: Digestive System
• The Need for Oxygen: Respiratory System
• Transporting Fuel & Waste: Circulatory & Excretory System
Virtual Lab Investigation: Simulating the Digestive System
3. Systems of the Human Body III: Maintaining Life - Protection, Reproduction & Cooperation
• Cellular Protection: Immune System
• Physical Protection: Skin
• Continuing the Species: Reproduction
• Systems Working Together
• Staying Healthy
Virtual Lab Investigation: Simulating an Infection