Single User Version
- W54-3601DL - $19.95
Allows installation of the Multimedia Lesson on a single computer.
- W54-3801DL - $49.95
Allows installation of the Multimedia Lesson on an unlimited number of computers within a single school building.
Mac and Win Compatible.
Developed in partnership with National Institutes of Health (NIH) and thoroughly researched and extensively tested in the classroom to ensure the maximum positive impact on student comprehension, NewPath’s Multimedia Lessons offer a proven method for ensuring student success!
Innovative Elementary Science Multimedia Lessons can be used by your students on their computers or laptops…or on your classroom’s Interactive Whiteboard! The lessons follow the 5E Science Learning Cycle
method of instruction - Engage, Explore, Explain, Elaborate and Evaluation
- and are perfect for individual student instruction, one-to-one computing initiatives, flipping the classroom, or whole class presentation.
Each lesson contains -
- a comprehensive array of animated and narrated tutorials
- interactive exercise and activities
- a virtual lab investigation
- illustrated glossary
All About Matter Covers
Virtual Lab Investigation: Measuring and Describing Matter
- What is Matter?
- Describing Matter/Properties of Matter
- Physical Properties of Matter
- Measuring Matter
- States of Matter
- Changes to Matter (Gas, Liquid, Solid)
- Mixtures & Solutions
- Chemical Changes