Perfect for independent review or even small group use, students may also use the guides as reference while playing NewPath’s Curriculum Mastery Games or as a complement to the corresponding Flip Charts! Use Visual Learning Methods to Improve Student Performance!
Help your students make connections, understand relationships and recall related details using visual learning techniques. Each collection consists of 10 laminated, "write-on/wipe-off guides. Each guides covers a different topic and includes 4 panels -
- Panel 1 features an illustrated overview of the concept
- Panel 2 includes review exercises
- Panel 3 includes a graphics organizer
- Panel 4 provides assessment & review questions
Also includes a Teacher Guide and a CD featuring 750 illustrated, interactive flash cards for use on a computer or Interactive Whiteboard. Provides comprehensive coverage of the following curriculum topics -
1. Simple, Compound and Complex Sentences
3. Prepositions, Conjunctions & Interjections
4. Punctuation: Semicolons, Colons, Hyphens, and Dashes
5. Structural Analysis
6. Regular and Irregular Verbs
7. Sentences: Fragments, Complete, and Run-on
8. Spelling Guidelines
9. Text Features
These colorful graphical guides break down difficult subjects into easy-to-understand single concepts to make comprehension easier. Each 11” x 17” guide is laminated and consists of four-panels which include self-directed readings, easy-to-follow illustrated explanations, guiding questions, a graphic organizer, key vocabulary and assessment review questions. Perfect for Independent Review or Small Group use, students may also use the guides as reference while playing NewPath’s Curriculum Mastery Games or as a complement to the corresponding Flip Charts! Each collection is leveled by grade and includes 10 visual learning guides, each covering a different standards-based topic for Math, Science & Language Arts.