Build Essential Student Skills on Current State & National Standards - Including Next Generation Science (NGSS)!
Each NewPath Science Skill Builder Kit provides a complete set of resources designed to support teacher instruction and student mastery of a key, standards-based Science topic. Used in combination or individually, the resources provide detailed instruction of each concept through a blend of technology-based instruction combined with hands-on review and reinforcement. Students will master disciplinary core ideas, scientific and engineering practices as well as cross-cutting concepts. In the process, they’ll apply problem-solving skills, master science concepts and prepare for assessment.
The Diversity of Organisms & Ecosystems Skill Builder Kit provides comprehensive coverage of the following topics:
- Six Kingdoms of Life
- Protists: Pond Microlife
- Food Chains and Webs
The Skill Builder Kit includes EACH
the following for EACH
of the topics covered:
- Student Learning Guide featuring self-directed readings, illustrated explanations, assessment questions and a lab investigation
- Flip Chart Set with 10 double-side, laminated charts including a graphic overview and “write-on/wipe-off” activities
- Curriculum Mastery Game featuring one double-sided game board and 30 illustrated, self-correcting questions
- Vocabulary Activity Set including 20+ illustrated, double-side flash cards
- Online Learning Program subscription to access science games, interactive activities, quizzes and more
- Teacher Resource Guide with detailed overview on integration within the classroom