Make Science Come Alive with this Flip Chart Set, along with a comprehensive Online Multimedia Lesson!
Your perfect blended learning solution, the Curriculum Mastery® Flip Chart Set provides graphical instruction and “write-on/wipe-off” activities with one-year online access to a corresponding Multimedia Lesson featuring in depth, interactive coverage of key NGSS concepts listed below.
The Multimedia Lesson, developed under sponsorship of the National Institutes of Health (NIH),
is perfect for individual student instruction on any computer, tablet or Chromebook, as well as classroom presentation on any Interactive Whiteboard.
The Multimedia Lesson features –
• Animated, Narrated Tutorials
• Interactive Exercises & Activities
• Virtual Lab Investigations
• Illustrated, Narrated Glossary
• Visual Resource Library
• Inquiry-Based Student Activity Guide
Illustrated “write-on/wipe-off” charts are visually appealing, engaging and easy-to-use. Perfect for use with the entire classroom, small groups or by students working independently, each Flip Chart Set features –
- 10 Illustrated, double-sided laminated 18"x12" charts
- Side 1 features a graphical overview of skills
- Side 2 serves as “write-on/wipe-off” activity chart
- Spiral-bound in a sturdy, free-standing easel for easy display
- Activity Guide, with copy-masters of charts & review questions
The Photosynthesis & Cellular Respiration Flip Chart Set Includes the following 10 Charts:
- Cell Energy
- Leaf Structure & Photosynthesis
- Process of Photosynthesis
- Effects of Light & CO2 on Photosynthesis
- Cellular Respiration
- Process of Cellular Respiration
- Connection between Photosynthesis & Respiration
- Vocabulary Review
Curriculum Mastery Learning Flip Charts provide graphical instruction, along with “Write-On/Wipe-Off” activities. The charts are leveled by grade and available for Science, Math and Language Arts. Each Curriculum Mastery Flip Chart Set has ten double-sided, laminated 12" x 18" charts providing thorough coverage of 10 different topics for a specific grade and subject.