MULTIMEDIA LESSON PREVIEW
Make Science Come Alive with this Flip Chart Set, along with a comprehensive Online Multimedia Lesson!
Your perfect blended learning solution, the Curriculum Mastery® Flip Chart Set provides graphical instruction and “write-on/wipe-off” activities with one-year online access to a corresponding Multimedia Lesson featuring in depth, interactive coverage of key NGSS concepts listed below.
The Multimedia Lesson, developed under sponsorship of the National Institutes of Health (NIH),
is perfect for individual student instruction on any computer, tablet or Chromebook, as well as classroom presentation on any Interactive Whiteboard.
The Multimedia Lesson features –
• Animated, Narrated Tutorials
• Interactive Exercises & Activities
• Virtual Lab Investigations
• Illustrated, Narrated Glossary
• Visual Resource Library
• Inquiry-Based Student Activity Guide
Illustrated “write-on/wipe-off” charts are visually appealing, engaging and easy-to-use. Perfect for use with the entire classroom, small groups or by students working independently, each Flip Chart Set features –
- 10 Illustrated, double-sided laminated 18"x12" charts
- Side 1 features a graphical overview of skills
- Side 2 serves as “write-on/wipe-off” activity chart
- Spiral-bound in a sturdy, free-standing easel for easy display
- Activity Guide, with copy-masters of charts & review questions
The Work, Power & Simple Machines Flip Chart Set Includes the following 10 Charts:
- What is Work?
- Measuring Work & Power
- Machines & Work
- Mechanical Advantage & Efficiency
- Simple Machines - 1
- Simple Machines - 2
- Simple Machines - 3
- Simple Machines in the Body / Compound Machines
- Vocabulary Review