Illustrated “write-on/wipe-off” charts are visually appealing, engaging and easy-to-use. Perfect for use with the entire classroom, small groups or by students working independently, each Flip Chart Set features –
- 10 Illustrated, double-sided laminated 18"x12" charts
- Side 1 features a graphical overview of skills
- Side 2 serves as “write-on/wipe-off” activity chart
- Spiral-bound in a sturdy, free-standing easel for easy display
- Activity Guide, with copy-masters of charts & review questions
Properties & States of Matter Flip Chart Set Includes the following 10 Charts:
- What is Matter?
- Elements & Compounds
- Mixtures & Solutions
- What is Change of State?
- States of Matter – Solids
- States of Matter – Liquids
- States of Matter – Gases
- Changes of State of Matter
- Measuring Matter
- Vocabulary Review
Curriculum Mastery Learning Flip Charts provide graphical instruction, along with “Write-On/Wipe-Off” activities. The charts are leveled by grade and available for Science, Math and Language Arts. Each Curriculum Mastery Flip Chart Set has ten double-sided, laminated 12" x 18" charts providing thorough coverage of 10 different topics for a specific grade and subject.