STEM Engineering Design Process Flip Chart Set - Gr. 3-5
Curriculum Mastery Learning Flip Charts provide graphical instruction on introducing students to the STEM design process, along with “write-on/Wipe-off” activities.
Engaging, colorfully illustrated laminated charts provide your students with an introduction to the basics of Engineering design process. Spiral-bound on a durable easel, the set includes –
• 10 Double-sided, 12” x 18” laminated charts
- Side 1 features graphic overview of the topic
- Side 2 is a “write-on/wipe-off” activity chart
• Teacher’s Guide with step-by-step teaching instructions along with activity copymasters.
STEM Engineering Process Flip Chart Set features 10 double-sided, laminated 12" x 18" charts with each page covering one of the following topics:
1. Introducing Engineering - Be an Engineer!
2. Get Ready to Engineer - Think Like an Engineer!
3. Define the Problem - Identify Design Problems
4. Define the Problem - Factors for Success
5. Plan Solutions - Make a Team Plan
6. Make a Model - Build to the Plan
7. Test the Model - Test to Check for Success
8. Reflect & Redesign - Improve the Solution
9. Solve Engineering Problems - Engineers Needed!
10. Careers in Engineering - Be an Engineer!