Make Science Come Alive with this Flip Chart Set, along with a comprehensive Online Multimedia Lesson!
Your perfect blended learning solution, the Curriculum Mastery® Flip Chart Set provides graphical instruction and “write-on/wipe-off” activities with one-year online access to a corresponding Multimedia Lesson featuring in depth, interactive coverage of the concepts listed below.
The Multimedia Lesson, developed under sponsorship of the National Institutes of Health (NIH),
is perfect for individual student instruction on any computer, tablet or Chromebook, as well as classroom presentation on any Interactive Whiteboard.
The Multimedia Lesson features –
• Animated, Narrated Tutorials
• Interactive Exercises & Activities
• Virtual Lab Investigations
• Illustrated, Narrated Glossary
• Visual Resource Library
• Inquiry-Based Student Activity Guide
The Curriculum Mastery Flip Chart is mounted on a sturdy easel and features -
- 10 Double-sided, laminated 12" x 18" charts
- Side 1 features a colorful, graphic overview of the topic
- Side 2 serves as a "write-on/wipe-off" activity chart featuring questions, labeling exercises, vocabulary review & more!
- Activity Guide featuring black-line copy-masters & exercises
Set Includes the following 10 charts:
1. What is Energy?
2. Energy from the Sun
3. Types of Energy
4. Chemical Energy
5. Sound & Light Energy
6. Electrical Energy
7. Thermal Energy
8. Energy Flow
9. Energy Sources
Curriculum Mastery Learning Flip Charts provide graphical instruction, along with “Write-On/Wipe-Off” activities. The charts are leveled by grade and available for Science, Math and Language Arts. Each Curriculum Mastery Flip Chart Set has ten double-sided, laminated 12" x 18" charts providing thorough coverage of 10 different topics for a specific grade and subject.