Provide your students with illustrated instruction, along with “write-on/Wipe-off” activities to introduce, practice, review and reinforce key science concepts covered in the State of Texas Assessments of Academic Readiness (STARR). The perfect way to prepare your students for Science STAAR!
The colorful illustrated pages in each of the flip chart sets break down difficult science topics into easy-to-understand single concepts to make comprehension easier. Each flip chart is laminated and consists of self-directed readings, easy-to-follow illustrated explanations on one side, with “write-on/wipe off” exercises on the reverse side. Included with each set is key vocabulary review page along with a Student Activity Guide with copymaster activities and assessment preparation questions.
Each Flip Chart Set Features:
- Double-sided laminated 12” X 18” charts with “write-on/wipe-off” activities
- Built-in sturdy free-standing easel for easy display anywhere
- Spiral bound for ease of use
Set Includes the following 4 Flip Chart Sets:
- Independent Student Instruction
- Small Group, Interactive Presentations
- Learning Centers
- Classroom Reference
- Home Review
- STAAR Gr. 8 – Matter and Energy Flip Chart Set
- STAAR Gr. 8 – Force, Motion, and Energy Flip Chart Set
- STAAR Gr. 8 – Earth and Space Flip Chart Set
- STAAR Gr. 8 – Organisms and Environments Flip Chart Set
Curriculum Mastery Learning Flip Charts provide graphical instruction, along with “Write-On/Wipe-Off” activities. The charts are leveled by grade and available for Science, Math and Language Arts. Each Curriculum Mastery Flip Chart Set has ten double-sided, laminated 12" x 18" charts providing thorough coverage of 10 different topics for a specific grade and subject.