The Measurement in Mathematics Activities Series - Book 3 - Print Version
will expand your students' problem-solving skills as they investigate key, grade-leveled topics in measurement.
Features 35 hands-on investigations which allow students to:
- • Measure with arbitrary units and rulers
- • Use clocks and calendars to measure time
- • Measure perimeters and areas
- • Investigate mass and the balancing of objects
- • Explore volume and mass.
Measurement in Mathematics Activities Series - Book 3 - Print Version
Grade Level: 2 - 3
Series includes 7 workbooks.
Standards-Based Concepts of Measurement.