Primary Math Problems - Book 2
- helps your students develop, practice and reinforce basic math skills. Provides detailed teachers` notes with information about the teaching and review of distinct problem-solving strategies for grades 3-4, to include -
- • Think, Estimate & Check
- • Draw a Diagram or Picture
- • Look for Patterns
- • Make a Model
- • Act Out a Problem
- • Construct a Table or a Graph
- • Write a Statement
- • Make a List
- • Calculate
- • Reflect & Assess Results
Primary Math Problems Series - Book 2 - Print Version
Grade Level: 3 - 4
Series includes 3 Workbooks.
Develop Standards-Based Problem-Solving Strategies & Skills
Each comprehensive teacher resource contains over 90 task cards, each focused on one problem. The task cards can be used by a whole class, in small groups, in pairs, or individually. Each exercise relates to an everyday mathematical situation. The associated activity for each is designed to challenge students to use their acquired knowledge and problem-solving skills.
The perfect supplement to any math class!